Creative Possibility collects personally identifiable information about you. This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself and/or your business.
Personal Information can also include information about you that is available on the Internet, such as from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information.
You are free to explore the website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the website and register for our email newsletter or other subscriptions, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself.
What we do With Your Personal Information
- Assist us in providing services and information to you;
- Meet legal requirements;
- Contact you or respond to your queries and correspondence;
- To advertise our services and the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- For our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- To compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics;
- For purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- To send Creative Possibility content to you which we think may be of interest to you by email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party in any form
We use the information specifically collected through our email newsletter and opt ins where you request access to free and paid resources, by our customers for the following purposes:
- to provide newsletters and other content we believe is valuable and that may assist you and your business
- to respond to customer requests
Who will we Disclose Your Personal Information to?
From time to time, we may disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, website hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
Newsletters and Relevant Marketing Material Sent by Email
Our email Newsletter, is an opt in newsletter, where Creative Possibility uses a newsletter format to create and share business and business owner tips and advice. The information gathered by site visitors providing their contact information via opt in form on the website, is stored and managed on our service providers’ servers. This information is then used to email each of the subscribers on the list, with the newsletters and other information relevant to our services (including any and all Memberships and programs led by Creative Possibility).
The information that we collect from subscribing to the email newsletter, is shared with OntraPort, as we send our newsletters and other scheduled email correspondence via this service provider. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
Site User Experience Tracking
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our website, including but not limited to Google Analytics Advertising Products. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our website. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
Social Media Features
Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption
- Some parts of the website are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the Internet. Further, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk
- If you use our website to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites
Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about any Subscription Service or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information, and then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “To Unsubscribe from Our Communications” below.
We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
When you use our services our view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Creative Possibility for the operation of the newsletter, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Creative Possibility Website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Creative Possibility is the controller of this data, gathered when you subscribe to an email newsletter or other opt in resources available on our website.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We publish customer testimonials and comments on our website and social media, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Information About Children
- The website is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may delete the information
Accessing Personal Information
It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information
- You can simply opt out of the email newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any and all email correspondence sent to you
If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us an email at email@example.com and requesting us to unsubscribe you.
Any Questions or Concerns?