Like many entrepreneurs I spend a fair amount of time getting really clear on what I have achieved as it approaches an end of year. I like to reflect on all that I have learned, who I have met, opportunities that have come my way, mentors I have worked with, clients I have supported, personal accomplishments and more. As a business and marketing coach I’m passionate about leading by example and get a real kick out of supporting my clients to reflect and celebrate each year.
I start my year in review by answering a set of questions for each aspect of the Effortless Success Framework, a planning and visioning tool I created and have used in my life and business for a few years now. I felt that it was right to share these questions with you, to say thank you for the year that’s been, the support you have provided, learning, opportunities and celebration.
I hope you enjoy your wrap up of 2015, whatever you are doing, and you’re in a great place to welcome 2016 to you with the wonderful, inspiring, motivating presence it and you deserve.
Business Growth Reflections
1. What have been my 3 big business growth accomplishments this year?
2. What have been the 3 business growth strategies I tried that netted the best results this year?
3. How many clients / customers am I currently working with and how many do I want to be working with?
4. How many clients / customers do I need to be working with to achieve my wealth / turnover goal?
5. What am I most proud of when it comes to how I have grown my business and number of clients / customers this year and why?
Wealth Growth Reflections
1. What have been my 3 big wealth growth accomplishments this year?
2. What have been the 3 wealth growth strategies I tried that netted the best results this year?
3. When did I last review my prices and put them up? (if more than 6 months I always increase them!!)
4. If my prices had increased by 10% or 20% 3, 6, or 9 months ago how much more would my turnover have been? (great motivator to spur you on to up your prices)
5. Am I paying myself what I want, need and deserve? If no then what 3 steps can I take in the next 30 days to change this?
Expertise Growth Reflections
1. What have been my 3 big expertise growth accomplishments this year?
2. What new skills and learning have I achieved this year and how has this impacted my business?
3. Did I collect any testimonials this year and if yes what was the consistent theme in regards to how I help people / the problem I solve?
4. When did I last review the benefits of my products and services? (if more than 6 months then definitely time to do this again!)
5. What am I most proud of when it comes to how I have grown my expertise this year and why?
Self Growth Reflections
1. What have been my 3 big self growth accomplishments this year?
2. What have I focused on in terms of self growth and what have my results been this year?
3. Do I feel balanced as I reflect on my self growth? If not then why? If yes then what have I done to achieve this?
4. How many hours do I dedicate to my business each week? Has this been the best use of my time and have I taken care of me along the way?
5. What am I most proud of when it comes to how I have grown my self this year and why?
Reflections like this can be very powerful and totally motivating ahead of planning, visioning or strategising for the coming year. I always find all sorts of insights and more, deeper, learning when I ask these questions. Being curious is such a wonderful aspect of being an entrepreneur and a trait of creative entrepreneurs determined and committed to succeed. As a business and marketing coach I love helping my clients to reflect on their accomplishments and to celebrate all that they have achieved.
If you’re looking for some guidance and support to grow your business in 2016 and actually take care of yourself at the same time then I’d love you to join me for my new webinar, scheduled for Jan 8th, 2016! Click here to find all the info you need to make the most of Your Effortless 2016 :: 6 Steps To Flow Through The Year With Confidence, Ease & Results!, a free training webinar I’m hosting to help you grow and thrive in 2016 and beyond.
Look forward to “seeing you” there!
P.S. missed the last webinar I hosted on 22nd Dec? not a problem – you can listen to the replay here and it’s great pre-work for the new live training webinar on Friday 8th January 🙂
Until we meet again, wishing you abundant effortless success